Friday, February 10, 2012

I Have recently purchased a new laptop and I was wondering what type of games would be suitable for it?

My computer statistics are as follows:



Toshiba Laptop L300 Satellite Pro

Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T5800 @ 2.00GHz

1.87 GB of DDR RAM

Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family



I am running Windows XP Service Park 3



I don't know much about computer games and most of my friends have faster computers. So I am not sure about what games are suitable.I Have recently purchased a new laptop and I was wondering what type of games would be suitable for it?
Thanks you very muckI Have recently purchased a new laptop and I was wondering what type of games would be suitable for it?
Any PC game would work. Just make sure on the box of the game, it says PC. Otherwise it won't work.I Have recently purchased a new laptop and I was wondering what type of games would be suitable for it?
probably like any game older than 2 years because ur graphics card is intel and that sucks
  • aveeno cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment