Thursday, February 9, 2012

Is there any good life online games?

I realy like the virtual reality type games, and I was wondering if there was a website where I could chat, get married, and maybe have kids?



Thank you!Is there any good life online games?
Uhh well i know a online game called runescape.



You dont marry or have kids but you can cook foods, fish, chop trees, have a house, agility, And alot of other skills. Its free but members is 6 dollars a month if you want more to do.





Also a non online game you can buy the sims 2 for pc and you can make your own family build your own house. and do all sorts of things. have a baby raise your children. Basicly real life.





I hope i helped.Is there any good life online games?
fable 2 is the only game that supports all those things to my knowledge
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment