Thursday, February 9, 2012

What are some 'truth or dare' type games you can play over a web cam?

My boyfriend and i are living long distance this summer, we wanted to keep our sex life active we were thinking some kind of game over a web cam, but we didn't know what kind of game we would play, any suggestions?What are some 'truth or dare' type games you can play over a web cam?
Oh I rock at truth or dare I play it with my friends a lot.Do not underestimate easy ones like squash a bug chew 5 pieces of gum do you have a pet snake or did you just cut down that tree?Hard ones are like eat a cockroach Do not use the phone for 6 hours Did you just blink or Hey tell me your secret.



A good way is to put it on a youtube videoWhat are some 'truth or dare' type games you can play over a web cam?
well if its just a friend try talking about things that are mostly secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment