Friday, February 10, 2012

I'd like to use my computer to print a few pages of puzzles, games, etc. for young kids attending a wedding.

Basically, I"d like a simple template or something I can print from the internet. Maybe containing tic tac toe frames, a "find the end of the maze" type games etc., for kids to entertain themselves while sitting through a wedding ceremony. Can you point me to a website?I'd like to use my computer to print a few pages of puzzles, games, etc. for young kids attending a wedding.
http://www.mazesonline.com/easymazes.htm鈥?/a>



good idea.. haha good luck, i hope i helpedI'd like to use my computer to print a few pages of puzzles, games, etc. for young kids attending a wedding.
I totally just did this for my wedding!!! Go to Crayola.com, to get some fun print outs. I took 2 images and inserted them on a horizontal publisher/word document, so they were actual placemats. You can order crayons from the website too! :-)I'd like to use my computer to print a few pages of puzzles, games, etc. for young kids attending a wedding.
You can go to google images and search for "coloring pages" or "kids puzzle pages".

No comments:

Post a Comment