Thursday, February 9, 2012

What are good exclusive games for the PS3?

I like free world and rpg type games similar to mass effect, Deus ex, prototype, assassins creed, red dead redemption, even gears of war or dead space. Anything you guys know helps. Whoever gives the most titles with best descriptions gets best answer. ThanksWhat are good exclusive games for the PS3?
To my knowledge, these are the best you can try your skills on. I really love Uncharted 3. My choice:



Uncharted 3

Infamous 2

Dead Island

Metal Gear Solid - Rising

Mass Effect 3

Killzone 3

RAGE



Every details are available online. Otherwise, you can check out here, http://gamessmiley.com/What are good exclusive games for the PS3?
Uncharted 1%26amp;2

Killzone 3

And many more lol...

I migrated from Xbox 360 to PlayStation 3 back in 2005 and i think Sony makes better packed exclusives.

No comments:

Post a Comment