Friday, February 10, 2012

Whenever I play a riddle/escape the room type of games,I get paranoid. Am I crazy?

Everyone I know has no problem about it but whenever i play those type of games I always have a feeling that someone's watching behind me. It's weird I know,but does that make me crazy or something?Whenever I play a riddle/escape the room type of games,I get paranoid. Am I crazy?
You're not crazy, it happens to me too xD

Games like Alice is dead, Notpron, Take something literally, etc. get you scared but you still want to play them. And I guess that often blunt and unexpected endings make you even more paranoid.Whenever I play a riddle/escape the room type of games,I get paranoid. Am I crazy?
I also feel like people are watching me but what are they gonna do about it? Unless I go Stalin and persecute them all but this ain't the 1600's.



Even if they are watching you, tell em to drop by and say hi! What are they gonna do? Pick you up when you're down? Ha! The only time you'll get picked up is when they wanna see you fall and boy, it is kind of fun when you are a "law abiding citizen."



If you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment