Friday, February 10, 2012

What are some fun survival type games?

I want to download a game for my computer that is like the game Lost in Blue, and the game Island Troll Tribes on Warcraft 3, any games like that?What are some fun survival type games?
A really fun game the you can get a free trial for to see if you like it is Virtual Villagers 2. What is really cool about this game is that the game has the same time as real life, so when you are sleeping, so are they! Also, if you have the wii, Sims 2 Castaway.What are some fun survival type games?
I think that Resident Evil 4 is the best survival-type game.

It's a survival/action game, and it's has amazing cinematics.

I heard that Dead Rising is good.

If you're looking only for PC games, than I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment