Monday, February 6, 2012

What are the best games available for Nintendo DS?

I've got a few games for my DS, like Mario, Brain Age, Hotel Dusk, etc. But I'm looking for some really cool games and something different from what I normally do.... I'm thinking Trauma Center is on the top, as well as Shrek the Third, just looks fun.







Is there anything that would be like a myster game, or perhaps trying to stay alive in a haunted house type game with ghosts and things chasing you? These aren't normally games I would play, but I thought it might be interesting to try and see if I like them.... I know there is a lot for PSP, but I don't know what would be good for the DS.







ThanksWhat are the best games available for Nintendo DS?
number one psp rilly doesent f rilly have good games anyways lets see if u like rpgs u shude try advanced wars duels strie final fantasy 3 children of mana thers more but i dont know the name u shude also try casel vania matriode prime hunters new super mario magical star sign hm dragon qeust 9 is gana come out oh u shude try out mario cart sonic rush and thers so much more a new zeldas gana come out omg ther so much go 2 ign.com

-

No comments:

Post a Comment